Skip The Duds and Win Big At Sweepstakes
Many people fantasize about winning a sweepstakes contest. Beating the odds and winning out of thousands of others seems practically impossible, but it all depends on chance. People do win at sweepstakes, and what they earn depends on the contest prize advertised by the people who set up the contest. A sweepstakes can offer a large amount of money as the incentive contest prize, or something fancy like a house, a car, an all-expenses-paid world tour, etc. Smaller sweepstakes offer small amounts of money, tickets to a game, care packages, toys, etc.
Winning feels great, but a significant problem of entering sweepstakes is to find a site that is genuine. Instant Play Sweepstakes is your ultimate destination to try your luck and win. But there are many sites on the web which are just a means to scam people. Therefore, many people avoid participating in sweepstakes at all. What everyone wants is to win the prize in the end. Therefore, below are a few pointers to keep in mind before entering one.
Pointers To Avoid Fake Contests
It’s easier to get trapped by fake sweepstakes contests than not, so you need to keep your eyes open if you want to participate. Here are some pointers you should keep in mind to avoid fake sweepstakes.
- Always research an online sweepstakes contest to make sure that it’s for real. Try to find out whether there are any winners of the competitions, and see if you can verify the legitimacy.
- Participate in the contests you know are legitimate. Sweepstakes contests like Instant Play Sweepstakes have verified contests that you can enter your name for a chance to win the big prize.
- Furthermore, avoid sites that demand personal information or ask for money for a better chance at winning. These are fake promises and will try to dupe you.
- Also, if a sweepstakes contest asks you to wire money or asks for some of the money you’ve won for various vague tax reasons, simply skip these sites and block them if you can. Many con artists commit these acts looking to make a solid buck.
- If a sweepstakes contest claims that you have won a prize, but you don’t remember entering the game, it is probably a clear sign you may be a target. These scams try to get you to sign up or write them money for prizes that don’t even exist.
Instant Play Sweepstakes – A Legitimate Contest You Can Win
This site offers you an excellent opportunity to win the mega prize of $150, 000 with no hassles.
Instant Play Sweepstakes is a verified contest that picks random winners from a slurry of participating names to win the grand prize. You don’t have to worry about scams – this is a legitimate and utterly free contest. Moreover, you need not purchase anything to participate. It is free to join.
All you need to do is provide your email address and regularly check for updates on the winner. It is that easy!
- Click on this link
- Enter your email address, prefer an active one so that you can receive notifications in future.
- Enter the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Click on Enter Sweeps
After that, take a short survey with a few other questions like:
- Do you have an active bank account
- Are you a homeowner
- Are you spending $100 or more on your monthly energy bill?
- What is your current employment status?
- How many vehicles are in your household?
- How many children under 18 live in your household?